Monday, September 27, 2010

Taking Your Advice - Mr. P Takes a Break

I have been so busy sightseeing in different cities, I haven't taken much time to stop, relax and enjoy some quiet time (except for that one day in Turkey).  Luckily I have discovered that Paros is just the spot to stop, relax and enjoy some time on the beach (you suggested that I visit some beaches).  I swam in the crystal clear water, I read a book and I even had a bit of a snooze in the sunshine.  What a perfect day!  Now I am ready to see some more sights!

The crystal clear water at Santa Maria beach in Paros.

5 comments:

  1. Now that looks FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The beach looks so peaceful in Paros. Was the water warm enough for swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So warm for swimming. Wish I could have stayed in it all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! Don't forget the sunscreen.

    XOXO
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I please come? I don't want to work anymore...I just want to lay on a beautiful beach....sigh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails