Monday, September 13, 2010

Dogs Allowed!

After seeing those very upsetting anti-dog signs in Reyjavik (the ones that said no dogs allowed on pedestrian streets), I was pleasantly surprised to see this sight yesterday at lunch.  A dog and its owner having lunch together in a restaurant.  It made me realize that the people in England must really be dog lovers.  Maybe this dog is the like the one in the book The King's Taster and he is around to sample the food before his owner does.  Whatever the case, I really like the idea of being able to take my dog along with me for lunch.

2 comments:

  1. Mr.p,
    I like how you put up a blog just like us.
    c.s. from room 26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for inspiring me to start a blog. Hope you are having fun C.S.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails