Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Camera - Check

As I get ready to pack, I am being very careful about what I decide to cram into my tiny backpack. I don't have a lot of room (you should see how small it is), so when it comes to a camera, I need something that will work in the city, in the jungle, in the desert, and yes, even underwater. I think I have found the right camera for my trip - an Olympus Stylus Tough. I spent the day practising my underwater smile at a friend's cottage...not as easy as it looks! But I am excited about all the amazing pictures I will be able to get under bodies of water around the globe.

3 comments:

  1. ahahahaha, Awesome! Great idea getting the underwater cam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love the underwater camera. Be sure to take a lot of pictures underwater for us. Enjoy your trip! Wish you a safe and fun journey!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pic! What an adventure you're about to embark on. I can't wait to read the blog posts, but even more, I can't wait to hear about it all in person. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails