Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Am Here - Toronto, Canada

So here is my first map.  As you can see I am still at home in Toronto with 6 days until I depart.  My list of things to do is overwhelming, but I am sure I will be able to get everything done before I go, and if not, I can always get a haircut in Iceland (or buy a really nice hat there)!  Be sure to play around with the maps, you can zoom in and out and check out what our city looks like.  Can you see any cool buildings?  Can you find our school? 

Hope you are getting excited about school starting!
Mr. Pimentel


View Blog Map in a larger map

1 comment:

  1. Grade 2's at Rolph RoadSeptember 15, 2010 at 12:29 PM

    Hi Mr. P! We miss you very much here at Rolph Road but we are so excited to read about your adventures on your blog! We can't wait to learn more about the communities around the world that you are visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails