Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meet a Fellow RTW (Round the Worlder)

I am not the first person to journey around the world.  I am sure there is someone who starts a similar trip every single day. Take for example Rolf Potts. He is currently on one of his round the world trips, but there is a catch this time. He is going around the world with no luggage! My complete respect goes out to Mr. Potts and his No Baggage Challenge. Here I am sitting in Toronto trying to decide how many pairs of colourful shoes to stuff into my backpack, and all he has with him is an extra pair of underwear in his pocket. I have to admit that I have been learning a lot from Rolf and his adventures (he is a great teacher!) and I look forward to following his progress.  I do have one question for Mr. Potts, doesn't a camera person count as luggage?

1 comment:

  1. I need to follow more blogs like you need to pack more colourful shoes! Now I'll be hooked on two RTW's!! Is that correct grammar???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails