Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is it Art or Food?


Grilled rack of lamb, slow cooked shoulder of lamb and leg of lamb, yellow turnip cake, green pea custard, flambe mushroom and lamb jus equals delicious!
I just had the best dinner I have had in a while.  I treated myself to dinner at the Fish Company, and I was truly impressed by the food.  The fresh, original combinations like apple and coriander jelly...unlike anything I had ever tasted.  Each bite of my meal was an experience, and I am almost disappointed that I am leaving Reykjavik this weekend because I would love to have time to visit the Fish Company again.

So I can now say that I have eaten Icelandic lamb, and boy was it delicious.  This experience has taught me to never say I don't like something until I actually try it.  So when your mom puts those brussels sprouts on the table, try them.  You might actually enjoy them!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails