Thursday, September 16, 2010

Art Project: Let's Make a Model

Welcome aboard Grade 2's!  I really enjoyed reading all your comments.  It is great knowing I have a team at home to help me if ever I need some support on my journey.  I hope you don't mind if along the way I ask you guys to do some research to help me with my journey?  You guys have already given me so many great tips.  Thank you!

Today I wanted to share with you another great art project you can try at home.  While I was visiting the Tower of London I came across a model of the buildings. 


A model is a great way of clearly showing someone how something looks without them having to see the object or building.  You should try to make a model.  You could make a model of a community building, or a form of transportation in your city.  Don't worry about using new materials, check your recycling bin at home and see what items you have in there first.  Can you make a model completely out of recycled objects?  I can't wait to see how your models turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails