Tuesday, September 14, 2010

London Fashion

Dear Boys and Girls,

Next week is London Fashion Week, so to help celebrate the occasion I asked my sister-in-law Lucy to help me out.  She is the Creative Director at a fashion reporting and consulting company called BLINK, which means she knows a lot about fashion and what people like to wear around London.  She took me to a store called Topman and in under five minutes she picked out three outfits for me to try on (I wish she could always come shopping with me!)  Which look do you think I should buy?  I can't wait to hear what you think.

How about you?  Are you still wearing your summer clothes, or have you started to wear your fall wardrobe yet?

Mr. Pimentel

Outfit A

Outfit B
Outfit C

9 comments:

  1. Best post so far!!! I'm assuming Topman is Topshop for boys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for outfit B.

    XOXO
    Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow. I kind of like all of the outfits. I think I like the black pants with the top and vest from picture one! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think outfit A is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Very cool!!!!!

    Love:
    Emma F. and Jessica L.

    from room 26.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit B Rocks!!
    oxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first outfit was my favourite. I think we got the fit of the final outfit a bit wrong! The middle outfit is very cool as well. I think the model did a very good job! Lucy x
    http://www.blinklondon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My brother and I love a and c! My mom loves b. We hope you bought them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grade 2s at Rolph RoadSeptember 24, 2010 at 2:36 PM

    Dear Mr.P,
    We took a vote with all the people in our class.
    Here are the results.
    4 people like outfit A.
    2 people like outfit B.
    18 people like outfit C.
    Which outfit did you buy?
    Today is a very hot day in Toronto. We are wearing our summer clothes. Most days are starting to feel cold and so we are bringing our our fall jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Grade 2s,

    I ended up buying outfit A! It was the most different from anything I already own, and since this year was all about me trying new things, I thought, hey, why not try some new clothes too! Glad to hear the weather is still warm. Where I am right now the weather is warm too, but nobody wears shorts, they all still wear long pants on hot days. I find that very interesting.

    Looking forward to hearing from you again soon,
    Mr. Pimentel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails