Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dressing Up For School

Dear Boys and Girls,

Recess time outside of a school in Panjim.  Can you tell who the students are?
Please don't be angry with me, but I am going to say something that might upset you.  I think you should wear uniforms to school just like the boys and girls do in India.  Now as a teacher having you in uniforms is great because to me you are all equal, and when you are wearing the same clothing, right down to the same shoes you are encouraged to treat each other as equals too.  Also, just think, you would never have to be late because you don't know what to wear!  Think of all the time you will save.

Girls from Nirmala Rani English Primary School on a field trip.
The most important reason for having you all wear uniforms is that losing you on a class trip would be impossible!  I would be able to spot you no matter how far you got from me.  Now if that isn't a good enough reason for having you all wear uniforms, than I don't know what is.

Look, from miles away you can still spot the students.  Uniforms are great!
I hope you all agree with me,
Mr. P

2 comments:

  1. I kind of agree with you Mr. P because I wouldn't like getting lost on a field trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hear, hear Mr. P!! I loved it when my daughter wore a uniform to school. Now it's just skinny jeans EVERDAY!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails