Monday, November 1, 2010

"Hey, What About Nigeria?"

I love when I get mail.  Here is an e-mail I received from a fellow teacher:

Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 12:03:38 -0700
From: Ms. Collins

Subject: Your travels
To: Mr. Pimentel


Dear Mr. P,
I told my Grade 1, 2 and 3 Sunday School class about your website. One of the students was wondering if you would be travelling to Nigeria. Please advise.

Sincerely,

Ms. Collins


A map of Africa showing all the countries I need to visit one day

So I replied back:

Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 09:50:07 -0700
From: Mr. Pimentel

Subject: Re: Your travels
To: Ms. Collins


Dear Boys and Girls from Ms. Collins' Class,

Unfortunately, I won't be travelling to Nigeria on this trip around the world.  My only stop in Africa was in Egypt.  There are so many amazing countries to visit on the continent of Africa, so I will have to plan a special "Africa Only" trip and see as many of these places as I can.

I have a question for you: Is Nigeria a good place to visit?  What are some things I should do while I am there?

Thanks for your e-mail,
Mr. P

So now that there is only another month left in my journey I have already started to think about my next adventure.  What are some places I should visit on my trip?

1 comment:

  1. Mr. P

    I have put the word out to my gang. Will be in touch soon.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails